Getting pre-approved has
never been easier. Click the button below
to find out more.
Colour matches style of door shown
Please Note that actual cabinets colour may vary depending on monitor settings and screen resolutions
- Solid birch wood with 5/8" Dovetail Plywood Construction (No Particleboard)
- Doors: Solid Wood, 5-Piece,
- Drawer Fronts: Solid Wood, 5-Piece,
- Raised Panels are crafted using MDF to avoid shrinkage
- Recessed Panels are crafted using MDF to avoid shrinkage
- Drawer Glides: Soft-Close, Full Extension, Under-rmount Glides
- Hinges: Soft-Close, Fully Concealed, European Style, 6-Way Adjustable Hinges
- Full Overlay Doors and Drawers
- Cabinet construction is Framed Construction
- Cabinet interior finish is painted/stained to match
- Exposed sides are painted/stained to match
- Cabinet interior is a natural finish Noted with *
- Drawer boxes are in a natural finish
- Matching bathroom vanity cabinets are available
Wood cabinetry requires some TLC. To avoid potential problems, we recommend that you maintain the relative humidity in your home in the range of 40% to 50%. Extreme variations in humidity will cause problems. When changes in humidity are minor, the dimensional response of the wood will be insignificant. The temperature in your home should also be maintained within a range of 15.5°C-32.2°C (60-90° Fahrenheit). Cabinetry should not be too close or directly facing air vents or radiant heat sources.
Click HERE to see RTA Cabinet Photo's
Cabinet & Design Studio
2 Herald Ave, Corner Brook, Newfoundland and Labrador A2H 4B5, Canada
Copyright © 2023 Cabinet & Design Studio - All Rights Reserved.